An exotic cocktail recipe very simple to make and that always pleases enormously.
INGREDIENTS: For 5 people
- 1 L orange juice
- 250 ml white rum
- 100 ml blue Curacao
- 2 bananas
- 2 oranges
- 2 untreated lemons
- 2 mangoes
- 100 ml cane sugar syrup
Preparation: (5 min, rest 12H)
- Mix the white rum, blue curacao and orange juice in a large bowl.
- Add the cane sugar syrup and stir well with a ladle.
- Place the rum cocktail in the refrigerator for at least 12 hours before tasting.
- When serving, peel and cut the bananas into thin slices.
- Clean and cut the oranges and lemons into strips.
- Clean and cut the mangoes in half. Remove the kernels and cut the flesh into small cubes.
- Remove the cocktail from the refrigerator and add the sliced bananas, the oranges and lemons in strips, and the diced mangoes. Stir well.
- Serve the cocktail chilled in cocktail glasses and decorate it with pieces of fruit.
- Enjoy immediately in moderation.