A very simple fish gratin and quite quick to prepare.
- 2 fish fillets (Haddock for me)
- 250 g deveined and shelled shrimp
- 1 handful of fresh mushrooms
- frozen peas
- 1 carrot
- 1 potato
- 1 zucchini
- grated cheese
- Salt, white pepper
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- Peel, wash and dice the vegetables, cook them in a pot of salted water starting with the carrots, then 5 min later add the potatoes and zucchini and frozen peas.
- Drain and set aside.
- Sauté the mushrooms in a frying pan and add the shrimp, salt lightly and set aside.
- Prepare the béchamel, season with salt, white pepper, nutmeg and cayenne pepper, add the grated cheese, add the mushrooms and shrimp to the béchamel, mix well and set aside.
- In the same pan of mushrooms and shrimp sauté the fish fillets on both sides, salt and squeeze lemon juice on top.
- In a baking dish, line the bottom with vegetables, cover with fish fillets and finally pour the béchamel over the entire surface.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese, then breadcrumbs and arrange a few thin patches of butter.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 C (350 F) for 35 min.
Enjoy your meal